Tuesday 17 May 2016

Cards 91 and 92: Treasures from the opposite side of the globe


I'm back! I was vacationing in Croatia for a week and then headed to Helsinki for Porocon when I got back to Finland. In the mean while the cards pictured above and one other package had arrived in my mailbox. There is another post coming very soon after this one for the other package, and a third one for my haul from Porocon.

These cards came all the way from New Zealand, from a Vintage-playing gentleman who goes with the nick KIP_NZ on the IRC channel #mtg on EFNet. Many thanks to him! The severely worn Cabal Coffers he traded from one of his friends just for this purpose and the Incinerate has reportedly been on a windowsill basking in the sun for several years. The Incinerate is probably technically still tournament legal, but such thorough bleaching is interesting enough that I will play it nevertheless.
Wear 'n' Tear
CardsWURBG
Nonland631011112013
Land2945875
Total92

No comments:

Post a Comment